LivingHellhl2rp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A HL2rp dedicated Server We do not tolerate People who join to just troll

Artyom Lebedjev's Application

Artyom Lebedjev

Artyom Lebedjev's Application Empty Artyom Lebedjev's Application

Post  Artyom Lebedjev Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 am

///////////////////OOC Section////////////////////////////////

Steam Name: Aptem Lebedjev
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33814884
    How long have you been playing HL2rp?: Possibly a week, of constant playing.. (Not that huge of a noob)
    Give me any sitaution as a CMA unit(40 /me's or above. ):
    Unit: Citizen!
    Unit: Apply!
    Citizen J-John Smith, 89078
    Unit: Face the wall.
    Citizen faces the wall
    Unit attempts to tie him..
    Citizen resists
    Unit attempts bashes him in the head then ties him
    Citizen rolled 27 out of 100.
    Unit rolled 56 out of 100.
    Citizen grunts in pain.
    Unit: Haha.
    Citizen: Why are you doing this?
    Unit drags the man by his arm
    Citizen coughs
    Unit: Stop
    Unit pushes citizen against a wall.
    Citizen coughs as he hits the wall.
    Unit searches the citizen
    Citizen: Please.. I-I'm sorry.
    Unit: Quiet.
    Unit grabs the mans arms and drags him
    Citizen groans in pain
    Citizen looks at the Unit
    Citizen: Please.. Just let me go.
    Unit pushes the citizen against the wall
    Unit: Face the wall
    Citizen faces the wall
    Unit radios in "Sir, I have him, orders?"
    OTA-VICE.EOW-59179 radios in "Detain"
    Citizen begins to shake
    Unit radios in "Haha."
    Unit radios in "Copy that."
    Unit kicks the mans legs out and drags him by his arms
    Citizen screams in pain as he is kicked
    Citizen coughs heavily
    Unit says: Haha.
    Unit pulls the citizen into a cell
    Citizen falls onto the ground inside the cell
    Unit Closes the door
    Unit looks at the citizen, laughs, then walks away.
    Unit: Haha
    Unit radios in "Sir? Orders?"
    OTA-VICE.EOW-59179 radios in "Question, then Re-educate for CWU"
    Unit radios in "Copy that."
    Unit opens the door and drags the man into a room with a table
    Unit throws the man to the ground
    Citizen: Whats going on?!
    Unit: Shut it!
    Unit secures the man to a chair
    Citizen: Please! Stop!!
    Unit smacks the man in the face
    Unit yells "I said Shut it!"
    Citizen coughs
    Unit radios in "Sir? Are you ready?"
    OTA-VICE.EOW-59179 radios in "Copy that. Begin when your ready."
    Unit radios in "Copy."
    Unit: Citizen
    Citizen shakes in the chair
    Unit smacks the man across the face
    Citizen says nothing.
    Unit radios in "Doubt we'll get anything else, sir, begin re-education"
    OTA-VICE.EOW-59179 radios in "Copy."
    **Re-education begins
    **Several hours pass
    **The lights begin to flicker
    Citizen looks around confused
    Unit grabs citizen and pulls him along
    Citizen breathes deeply
    Unit takes the citizen to the plaza
    Citizen looks around contently
    Unit takes out his duty knife and cuts the citizens ties
    Unit laughs
    Citizen looks at unit
    Citizen: W-where am I?
    Unit laughs
    Unit pulls out his stunstick
    Unit: Disperse!
    Citizen walks away
    ------------------------
    What do you know so far about Being a CMA Unit?: I do have a pretty good knowledge of being a CMA unit. I did earn the rank of DvL-Helix when I played with the owners on the old server.
    How should you act as a CMA unit?: That depends on your superior's orders, other wise, vigilant, prepared and expecting anything.
    Character Backstory (Minimum of 5 Paragraphs that are 6 Sentences Each):
    Artyom Lebedjev was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. He moved to America when he was 3 years old, he moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As a child he was raised in poverty, but managed to help provide for his family. He was smarter than the rest, knew when to hide, when to speak, and when to shut up, more importantly he knew how to survive. Many of the hardships his family faced resorted to him hunting for the food, or doing anything necessary to provide for them.
    When he was a teenager, times grew tougher for him and his family, and yet he endured. When he was around the age of 15 his father died, which made his life get even tougher than it already was, but that didn't stop him. He got involved with petty crimes such as stealing, vandalism, and mugging. All he knew was to support his family anyway he could, he rarely got to go to school, or get an education. But that didn't matter much to him. Eventually, when he turned 18 he decided that his family could support themselves. So, he traveled the world, he first returned to Russia.
    Exploring the world he did many things. Went to Antarctica, explored the Amazon rain-forest, and climbed to the summit of Mt. Everest. Exploring the world made him feel content..for at least a while. After doing pretty much everything the world had to offer, he decided to return to Pittsburgh and visit his family. But at the time he had just turned 22.. And that's when the combine came.. Upon returning he saw the drop-ships, the APC's, he didn't know what to do...Except run..
    He ran as far as he could trying to evade capture, he ran to Allegheny State Park hoping to hide out for a while. It worked, for about a day. He came out of the makeshift hidey-hole to be surrounded by OTA.. He realized his defeat and went, willingly. Fearing for his life he was knocked out and woke up in a strange room, with a strange man in front of him, the man did not speak, but simply raised his hand and Artyom passed out. The next thing he knew he was being carried outside to a Metro-Type area. He didn't remember anything but felt somewhat at peace with this new found relocation..
    Now he is in this city, loyal to whoever is the most worthy, and he tries to obey all commands he is given. He tries to think about anything before being released in this city, but everything is a blur. He tries to help anyone and everyone he can. He sometimes can't sleep and thinks hard. Other times he has nightmares about strange things he has never seen before. For now, he simply is trying to life his life, as peacefully as he can..

/////////////////////////IC Section////////////////////////////////
    Name: Artyom Lebedjev
    Citizen Identification: 34896
    Personality Traits: Brown eyes, brown hair, muscular build, about 6"7 tall.
    Race: Human, White
    Have you ever had any affiliations with the CMA?: None other than collecting my rations.
    Have you ever received any Infractions from the CMA?: Never.
    Please give me a two paragraph reason on why you want to Join the CMA.:
    I have nothing but complete obedience and performance to the best of my abilities to offer. I am a loyal, strong, intelligent, person and wish to serve. Please, allow me to join the ranks of the elite, I promise you will not be disappointed. Giving me a chance to serve will make me forever grateful, and loyal. I am regardless, I am a loyal citizen.
    I also would like to thank you for even considering this Citizen to join the ranks of the elite. I am just a poor citizen but allowing me to join you will allow me to make something of myself. And more importantly, serve you. No matter what you choose, I am grateful for being considered. Thank you.
    I Artyom Lebedjev, Will dedicate myself to the Universal Union. I will put my Soul, and my Humanoid Life in your hands, I promise to reach you expectations to me. I will Follow every command, and Forever be in the Universal Union

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm