LivingHellhl2rp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A HL2rp dedicated Server We do not tolerate People who join to just troll

Jiberjiber's OTA application

jiberjiber

Jiberjiber's OTA application Empty Jiberjiber's OTA application

Post  jiberjiber Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Steam Friends Name: Jiberjiber

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33485799

Why do you want to be OTA?: To protect the city from harm, and to make myself more knowledgeable of the combine. I would also like to help other units settly down riots, stop rebels, and do raids. The other reasons I would like to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm unit, is because I would like a chance to continue my leadership of Vice, and to try to be the best unit I can be.

Why should we pick you as OTA?: Because I have been OTA on two other servers, including one i cannot remember, (-_-)
    and the xTcG community. In the xTcG, I have been OWS and EOW. I was an OWS in the Reaper division, OWS/EOW in the Echo division, and an EOW in the Vice division. I have also patrolled the slums multiple times, and found may citizens, and I got VERY close to rebels (But wolf wouldn't let me investigate the creaking and rustling of stiff inside.) I have also dealed with rebel meetings in the 45ths.

Explain to me what OTA do.: The OTA handle larger situations, that are not fitted for regular CMA units, such as riots (If deemed by the SeC to be dangerous to other units), slums patrol, speeches, etc. The Overwatch units also handle things such as, relocation, rebel attacks, so on so forth, until the city is safe and there are almost no rebels.

Explain what are the OTA(Note: Read the OTA informat): The Overwatch Transhuman Arm are the elite combine forces that are dispatched only when needed by the Sectoral Commander and the City Administrator. They are commanded only by the SeC and will do whatever he says.

IC section
    Units Digits: 11337
    Division: Leet Combine
    Citizens Amputated:Over 40 (On diff servers)
    Are you willing to give up all your Humanoid Features?: Yes
    Are you willing to give up most of your emotions?: Yes

I, Unit 11337, Hereby Dedicated myself to the Overwatch Transhuman Arm. In which i will become the Best Possible Overwatch Soldier i could possibly be!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:26 am